These trying times have left many of us exhausted, anxious, and vulnerable. This meditation package will give you the tools to find energy, peace, and protection within yourself—despite what is happening in the world around you. Sleep is an essential part of caring for our mind, body, and soul. The Peaceful Sleep meditation will help you create a solid sleep pattern. Through visualization and guided imagery in the Inner Peace meditation, you will learn how to access the deep inner peace and stillness available to you in every moment. The Breathe Through Anxiety practice teaches you to take deep, calming breaths as you connect with the Present Moment. Finally, the Protect Your Energy meditation will guide you through visualizations for expanding your inner light as a source of protection against outside forces. No matter what trials fill your life, you have the power within you to endure them with strength and joy.
The complete WHEN SHIT HAPPENS Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Four meditations (downloadable audio files):
- Breathe Through Anxiety
- Protect Your Energy
- Peaceful Sleep
- Inner Peace
- The WHEN SHIT HAPPENS Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The WHEN SHIT HAPPENS meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.” –Dr. Seuss
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo