All too often our busy lives leave us feeling frazzled and exhausted. These 4 meditations will give you a new perspective on how to make your body a source of peace and presence. Through guided relaxation meditations and visualizations, you will be able to reduce stress and release the negative emotions being held in your body. Practicing these meditations will calm your mind from stress, restore your body, and put your heart at ease. Sometimes specific circumstances can leave you feeling stressed, but you can gain insight into what’s happening beneath the surface of events. Seeing clearly, breathing deeply, and being aware of the present are just a few of the tools presented in this stress-free meditation package.
The complete STRESS RELIEF Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Over 105 minutes of downloadable meditation audio files:
- Be Here Now + Reduce Stress (5-, 10-, and 20-minute versions)
- The Rose: Wisdom + Insight (16:48)
- Deep Relaxation (33:22)
- Heal Anxiety (20:00)
- The STRESS RELIEF Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The STRESS RELIEF meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“In times of stress, the best thing we can do for each other is to listen with our ears and our hearts and to be reassured that our questions are just as important as our answers.” –Fred Rogers
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo