There is nobody else like you. You are valuable and worthy of love. You are magnificent. But sometimes we forget our worth, even though our worth is never lost. This meditation package helps you connect with yourself. You will dive into the depths of yourself, gathering the energy you have scattered throughout your busy day back into your body. These meditations invite you to give yourself a hug, to love yourself, and to become familiar with your truest self, not what you present to the outside world but your Soul Self. The daily practice of listening to your inner Self, to the inner wisdom you hold, will bring you clarity and joy.
The complete SELF-LOVE Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Four meditations (downloadable audio files):
- Connecting with Your Soul Self
- Listen to Your Inner Voice
- Affirmations for Self-Love
- You Are a Rockstar
- The SELF-LOVE Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The SELF-LOVE meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you! Shout loud, “I am lucky to be what I am!” –Dr. Seuss, (Happy Birthday to You)
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo