Sleep is an essential part of caring for ourselves — mind, body and soul. Without regular, consistent sleep our lives can quickly become overwhelming and our ability to regulate mentally and physically is significantly more difficult. Our busy minds and habitual worry often get in the way of a good night’s sleep. It doesn’t have to be this way. This meditation package offers different techniques to release your tension and worried thoughts and to find deep, lasting relaxation and peace.
It can take time to create new sleep habits. However, you can re-learn how to fall asleep easily and wake up feeling rested and energized, and these four meditations can help guide the way to a good night’s rest.
The complete PEACEFUL SLEEP Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Four meditations (downloadable audio files):
- Release Thoughts into the Universe
- Heart Opening Sound Meditation
- Peaceful Sleep
- Be Still
- The PEACEFUL SLEEP Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The PEACEFUL SLEEP meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“Sleep is the best medicine.” –Dalai Lama
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo