This meditation package explores love — love for others, love for Self, and the love that we claim as our birthright. You are made of Love. You come from Love. Love is at the core of your BEing. This package helps you discover emotional connections to not only others but also to yourself through awareness exercises focused on compassion and empathy. Even if you or someone you love is suffering or feels alone, it is possible to feel grounded in love. You are not alone. These four meditations provide an expansive experience that will open your heart and create a deep sense of peace and love in your life.
The complete LIFE OF LOVE Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Over 161 minutes of downloadable meditation audio files:
- Heart Opening Sound Meditation (15-, 30-, and 60-minutes versions)
- Affirmations of Self Love (19:52)
- Loving Kindness (18:46)
- Grounded in Love (18:19)
- The LIFE OF LOVE Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The LIFE OF LOVE meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to bloom.” –Anaïs Nin
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo