Through the visualization and guided nature imagery in these four meditations, you will find stillness within your heart, body, and mind. You will learn how to access the deep inner peace inside of you and be able to live in harmony at all times, no matter the circumstances. This meditation kit will help you discover peace in places you might not normally look for it. One meditation helps you focus on everything you already have and all the ways you are cared for in your daily life. Another meditation invites you to let go of your need for control and surrender to a greater sense of peace and wellbeing. No matter where you are in life, peace is available to you in every moment, always.
The complete INNER PEACE Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Over 103 minutes of downloadable meditation audio files:
- Gratitude + Abundance (22:40)
- Let Go of Control (5-, 10-, and 20-minute versions)
- Harmony Meditation (22:47)
- Inner Peace (22:47)
- The INNER PEACE Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The INNER PEACE meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be.” –Wayne W. Dyer
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo