When it comes to anxiety, you are your greatest ally. These four meditations can help you refocus your anxious thoughts from deceptive, not-real fears to in-the-moment, grounded narratives. The meditations in this kit will teach you how to use your breath to connect with the Present Moment. You will learn how to visualize a river to carry away your fears, anxieties, and worries. And you will learn how to stop struggling and attempting to control the world around you, instead letting go of the things that cause anxiety in your life. No matter how dark things may seem, there is nothing to fear when you are on your own side. You can release your anxieties, no matter the circumstance.
The complete HEAL ANXIETY Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Over 88 minutes of downloadable meditation audio files:
- Breathe Through Anxiety (24:40)
- Flow Like a River (25:00)
- Heal Anxiety (20:00)
- Letting Go (18:36)
- The HEAL ANXIETY Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The HEAL ANXIETY meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“P.S. You’re not going to die. Here’s the white-hot truth: if you go bankrupt, you’ll still be okay. If you lose the gig, the lover, the house, you’ll still be okay. If you sing off-key, get beat by the competition, have your heart shattered, get fired…it’s not going to kill you. Ask anyone who’s been through it.” —Danielle LaPorte
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo