Continue on your journey of practicing compassionate boundaries. Creating Compassion Boundaries is a life-long practice that gets easier and more enjoyable with repetition. However, when you’re first practicing healthy boundaries (and sometimes if you’ve been practicing for a while), it’s common to feel a great deal of fear, discomfort, doubt + failure. The extent to which you are able to let go of what you cannot control, love yourself, and listen to your inner wisdom, is the extent to which you will succeed in your boundaries practice. This meditation kit will help you with all these aspects of healing inwardly, so you can heal your life outwardly through the practice of Compassionate Boundaries.
The complete COMPASSIONATE BOUNDARIES Meditation Kit (2 of 2) includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Over 107 minutes of downloadable meditation audio files:
- Affirmations for Self-Love (19:52)
- Listen to Your Inner Voice (5-, 10-, and 20-minute versions)
- Stand in Your Power (21:01)
- I Am Free (12:54)
- Letting Go (18:36)
- The COMPASSIONATE BOUNDARIES (2 of 2) Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The Compassionate Boundaries Meditation Kit (2 of 2) was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“No one will listen to us until we listen to ourselves.” –Marianne Williamson
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo