It’s so easy to get caught up in everything that’s “wrong” with you and your life. What happens when you shift focus and speak to yourself more kindly, with love and appreciation? This meditation package uses emotional and mental memory stored in your body to access your inherent joy. This practice creates stronger neurological pathways in your brain and strengthens your joyful cell memory. You will learn how to gently release attachments and to stop struggling to control the world around you. Peace and joy are your reward for letting go. By allowing yourself to live in the present moment, you will learn to let the moment be enough. You are enough. And you are amazing. You are your own source of light, wellbeing, and joy.
The complete ABOUNDING JOY Meditation Kit includes:
- Introduction + welcome message from Jessica
- Five meditations (downloadable audio files):
- Flow Like a River
- You Are a Rockstar
- Abounding Joy
- Letting Go
- I Am Free
- The ABOUNDING JOY Journal Prompts (printable)
- Meditation cue card (digital download)
How to Use this Kit
Meditation is meant to be expansive, healing + clarifying for your heart, mind, body + soul. The ABOUNDING JOY meditation kit was designed to help you achieve exactly that with ease and grace. Here are some suggestions on how to get the most out of this kit:
- In order to experience lasting, life-long transformation through meditation, I suggest working with the meditations in this kit for 21 days or longer.
- Play around with times and locations that support you in your meditation practice. Ideally a time + place that’s quiet with minimal chance of disruption is best suited for getting the most out of this kit.
- You can also listen to these meditations while engaging in a form of meditative movement or self-care. This can include things like walking in nature, doing yoga, taking a bath, or engaging in a creative activity.
- Use the journaling prompts in this kit to support you on your path to healing, wholeness + freedom.
Ultimately, this is your kit and your practice to enjoy as you see fit. This is a place of non-judgment, acceptance, and love.
Sending you alllll the love!
xo – Jessica
“When you do things from your soul, you feel a river moving in you, a joy.” –Rumi
Note: The files in this meditation kit are contained in a zip folder.
After your purchase is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with a link to access your meditations, journal prompts + meditation cue card in a zip folder. To download a zip folder, click on the link provided in your confirmation email; this will prompt your browser to ask if you want to open or save the file. Select Save. A second dialog box will ask where on your computer you want to save the file. Choose a convenient location (desktop is a good option). Initiate the download by clicking on Save or OK.
After the download is complete, navigate to the ZIP folder on your computer. Right-click on the file. Select Extract/Extract All/Unzip. Select one of the options in the menu and follow the instructions. The procedure should create a new folder with the contents of the ZIP file. Yay! xo